Founded in 1953 by Dr. John R. Christopher
The School of Natural Healing
Search The School of
Natural Healing site:
Visit Christopher Publications bookstore for all your herbal and natural healing books & products
Information For Current Students & Alumni
Many students of The School of Natural Healing enroll simply for personal enrichment; others use their education in the alternative health field.
All of our students become a great help to their family, friends and neighbors by applying the concepts of natural healing taught in our course.
What Can I Do With My Degree?
Through The School of Natural Healing's Graduate Teaching Program graduates have the opportunity to lecture in their own area. If students choose to take part in this one-of-a-kind program they will not only gain notoriety as an instructor but also earn income as a Master Herbalist.
Graduates of The School of Natural Healing are doing many things such as:
* Developing and marketing their own herbal preparations
* Consulting for major supplement manufacturers
* Working as nutritional consultants in health food stores
* Free lance writing for health magazines
* Authoring herb and health books
* Instructing at alternative medical schools
* Operating health food stores
* Giving phone tutorials on herbal topics
* Lecturing at conventions and symposiums
* Teaching classes all over the world